Saturday, November 24, 2007

(Why are the two of us up at this time of the day thrashing the hotel room? Oh the old couple next door is really weird.)

Pushing the tables together to make one big square then sleeping on it squeezed like sardines with everyone's face/feet inches away from someone else's face/feet is called squad bonding (:

While some freakish girl broke the 17-year record and got 294 for her PSLE, MFPS just landiao & highest T-score this year is urm. 259. So my brother got 253, does that make him the elite in school? (You can finally stop whining about going to YCK dumb boy!) 5years later, we may just see the headlines '2007 PSLE TOP SCORER DIES OF SHRIVELLED UP BRAIN'. Tsk, poor smart girl.



















(:

Went out with Laogong for the first time in.. many many days. Enchanted was funny, we had couple seat and we were totally surrounded by couples. Except for the mother and daughter in front who turned out not to be mother and daughter :D So went shopping (Far East is really far! haha) Tiring but entertaining, we are such picky women, thank god we're not going for prom. Gong, you'll be the first person I tell when I get a new phone/start dressing glam (2nd one not very possible but still can hope la)

Mum: You're at home??
Me: Er ya.
Mum: I thought you're staying over somewhere?
Me: I come back today la, going out later.. if you weren't expecting someone to pick up the phone then why did you call?
Mum: Try for fun lor.
-___-"

Sorry I was late last night, I think I apologozed 358964 times le & still feels guilty. This place is really posh & superb, but guess what's the real reason :DDD 48 more hours before we say bye again. I miss you already heartstealer ):

I look at you now and I'm trying to memorize everything, yes I miss you too. -3

Haha ok that was fast typing, thank you.

Prom on Monday, can't wait to laugh at everyone (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home